- The contest is open to all legal residents of our galaxy.
- Explore www.SATgourmet.com to learn more about “Cook Your Way Through The S.A.T.” Check out the sample interior pages, a list of the 1000 vocabulary words from the book, reviews and press coverage.
- You can order a copy of the book through Amazon, other online booksellers or your local bookstore, but no purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
- Fill out your name and email address on the entry form in the contest tab of the facebook fan page, “Cook Your Way Through The S.A.T.” Don’t forget to “LIKE” the fan page to enter the contest.
- The submission cannot contain any material that would constitute a copyright infringement or be unlawful.
- The submission must be kind to others.
- The video cannot exceed one minute in length.
- The video must meet all You Tube submission guidelines.
- The video must be in English or with English subtitles.
- Email your video(s) to CookYourWayThroughTheSAT@gmail.com.
- All videos must be received by March 5, 2012.
- Five finalist videos will be selected by Charis based on their creativity, originality and ability to show that “learning vocabulary is a piece of cake” with “Cook Your Way Through The S.A.T.”
- The five videos will be posted on the SATgourmet you tube channel on March 12, 2012.
- The video most viewed by April 10, 2012 will be the first place winner. The winning video will remain on the SATgourmet you tube channel and will be used for promotion of “Cook Your Way Through The S.A.T.”
- The four runner up videos will be removed from the SATgourmet channel on April 11, 2012.
- The first place winner will receive $250.
- Each of the four runners-up will have a recipe created in their honor.